Immigration Law

Legal Assistance with Work and Family Visas

Immigration law can be complicated, with multiple types of visas and a lot of naturalization paperwork. As Virginia immigration lawyers, the team at Alvarez Law Office is here to help.

Common U.S. Work Visas include H-1B for specialty workers and L-1 for International companies whose foreign workers move to a US office.

U.S. citizens and Lawful Permanent Residents can sponsor certain family members to immigrate to the United States as permanent residents. U.S. Citizens can also petition for temporary visas for spouses or their children who plan to immigrate permanently.

To achieve United States citizenship, you can be:

  1. Born within the territory of the United States, or
  2. Go through the naturalization process

A green card confers permanent resident status and enables you to work legally in the United States without a visa, makes you eligible for education and healthcare benefits, and gives you the ability to travel into and out of the U.S. with fewer restrictions.

Contact The Alvarez Law Firm, PLLC for a free case consultation.