Why do clients choose The Alvarez Law Firm?
We are family oriented at The Alvarez Law Firm, PLLC, so we believe that our clients should be treated as family as well. As a small firm, we are able to provide personal attention to all clients. Unlike other firms, where you rarely meet the attorney handling your case, Mr. Alvarez takes pleasure in interacting with his clients directly.
Personal injury attorneys can get a bad rap. Here’s what makes us different from the rest.
A few things we offer at The Alvarez Law Firm, PLLC:
- Zealous representation
- Personal face to face attorney/client interaction. Unlike other firms, you will always be meeting with your attorney, and he guarantees to return your calls within 3 hours.
- Access to our attorney, who will answer your questions.
- An attorney who can be easily contacted and will give clients his cell phone number.
- Efforts will be made to recover maximum compensation for your injuries
- Our Alexandria, Virginia location is conveniently located near 495/395 off of Duke Street.
- Will travel to you if you are unable to meet in our office. If you are unable to come to our Alexandria, VA office to meet for a consultation, we will come to you. We understand that life can be difficult after an accident, and we are here to be flexible to your needs. When you call us for legal representation, we will offer to visit you personally at your convenience. We will travel to your home, hospital, or any other appropriate location to meet with you and begin working on your claim immediately.
- Free Consultation. When you have questions, you should not have to pay for that time or worry about what it might cost. Find a firm that offers a free initial consultation and is willing to invest some time in trying to help you even before they know they will be hired.
- Compassion – Of course you want lawyers who are experts in their field, but if you or a loved one has suffered a serious or catastrophic injury, your life has probably been turned upside
down. So you also want an attorney who has compassion for your situation and understands your challenges.
- If you don’t collect, we don’t collect. We will provide our legal representation on a contingency basis. This means we require NO MONEY UP FRONT! We will only collect a fee when your claim is settled and won.
- Transparency. Legal matters can be difficult to understand and confusing. At The Alvarez Law Firm, PLLC, each and every step of your claim will be explained fully, so that you will understand how your case is progressing.
- Let us be here for you! During this difficult, stressful and confusing time, let us carry the burden of handling the legal issues, while you can focus on the healing process.
Mr. Alvarez wants to fight for the “little guy.” He became a lawyer so that he could help good people in bad situations get back on their feet and move past a stressful situation with ease.
He knows first hand how ruthless the insurance companies can be, and how they take advantage of injured parties in order to further their own agenda. He is dedicated to protecting the rights and best interests of those who have been seriously injured by the negligence of others.
If you or someone you know has been in injured in an auto accident, you should know that The Alvarez Law Firm, PLLC can probably help. We take the hassle of dealing with insurance companies off of your shoulders and put it on ours.
Mr. Alvarez’s first priority is always the health of his clients. He will place you and your loved ones first. He is proud to offer his honesty, hard work, integrity and fairness to all of his clients. We are a law firm that cares about people, just like a doctor cares for their patients. We are committed to giving a voice to those who otherwise would have no voice in the legal system by aggressively pursuing our clients’ right to fair and just compensation for the pain and suffering which was the result of the negligence of another.
Experienced Personal Injury Attorney
Attorney Sylvano Alvarez, Esq.
I’m Sylvano Alvarez and I’m the lawyer that will get you the verdict you deserve.
After living in San Francisco my entire life and working for countless tech companies, I decided that I was passionate about the law so I enrolled to the David A. Clarke School of Law where I graduated with honors.
My soulmate and I got married and moved to Northern Virginia to take advantage of the wonderful community and to raise our first born baby boy. Virginia is our home and I am licensed to practice law here.
Hablo español con fluidez y estoy orgulloso de mis orígenes hispanos y salvadoreños.
Johnda D. Scott, Esq.
Johnda D. Scott, a native of Trenton, New Jersey is a graduate of Douglass College at Rutgers University and George Washington University Law School.
Ms. Scott has practiced law for over 20 years. She committed early on to serving indigent criminal defendants through her employment with the Commonwealth of Virginia Office of the Public Defender, and later in private practice in Central and Northern Virginia. Ms. Scott owned and operated her own general practice law firm for 8 years in Prince William County, Virginia with a heavy emphasis in criminal law and family law. Her current practice with the Alvarez Law Firm includes Criminal Defense (Misdemeanor and Felony), Family Law (Divorce, Custody, Support), and Personal Injury matters.
Ms. Scott is an active writer and blogger, with a growing daily readership of over 1500. She is co-author of “The Parenting Odyssey: Trials, Treasures and Triumphs of Parenting in a Pandemic,” an anthology written by fifteen parents around the world about their parenting experiences during the Covid-19 global pandemic. She is currently working on her second book. Ms. Scott is also a sought-after public speaker on topics including child loss and recovery, media and politics and juvenile justice and more. She acts as an attorney/advisor regarding entertainment matters and been the host of her own Podcast since 2020.
Ms. Scott is active in the community, having served in various local, regional and national positions in community service, civic, political, and Bar Associations. She is currently a member of the Board of Directors of “Healing Through Change,” and serves as General Counsel for the STEM Education and Innovation Center in Fredericksburg, Virginia.